Do you have an affinity with children and have you followed a child-related education? Do you not only want to be a babysitter for the children but also go into much more depth in terms of content? Do you enjoy relieving a busy family and taking on the role of "household manager"? Would you like to exchange knowledge and expertise with other nannies within our nanny network? Come and meet nanny agency Görtz & Crown, the training and mediation agency for professional nannies.
- Sensitive: you know exactly how to deal with children and their parents. You feel the mood well and therefore consciously act accordingly. You offer a resting point for the whole family
- Organizational talent: you have everything under control, you stick to the daily schedule and you do this in an instant
- Flexible: during unexpected events you act calmly and respond to the situation
- Creative in finding solutions
- Independent and proactive
- Inquisitive: continuing to develop yourself appeals to you
- Stress resistant: you are prepared for all situations
We are always looking for candidates:
- child-related completed study (MBO-3/4 or HBO)
- minimum age of 22 years
- work experience with children
- eager to learn to realize their passion as a professional nanny
- who would like to work full-time (at least 30 hours per week)
G&C nannies work full-time for and with 1 family and are therefore very flexible. G&C nannies relieve the family, so there is more quality time for parents and children. The nanny also sometimes travels with the family during holidays or temporarily takes over the entire care of the children during (business) trips of the parents.
Meet Görtz & Crown
Görtz & Crown is the training and mediation agency for professional nannies and has been active in the Netherlands and Belgium since 2008. Occasionally there are also placements elsewhere in Europe. Görtz & Crown is based on and inspired by the renowned Norland College in England. Founder Hansje Görtz is an alumnus of this program.
All Görtz & Crown nannies are specifically trained for the nanny profession in our own G&C Nanny Academy. The nanny's work situation differs from regular childcare and there is too little attention for this in regular education. During practical training days you will receive continuous training. Moreover, there is coaching on the job.
Employment conditions a.o.:
- full employment contract with your employer in which you are insured for social security contributions and employer contributions are paid by your employer
- 8% holiday pay and continued payment of the statutory holidays (minimum 4 weeks per year)
- attractive salary that is on average at a higher level than usual in childcare
Information / contact: